The premium all-season, multi-function diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem.
- Restores/Increase Horsepower – detergents clean deposits in the injection system resulting in improved combustion, better acceleration, power, and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption – independent tests show an average of 4% improvement in MPG and gains up to 9.6%
- Cetane Improver – improves combustion resulting in better engine starting, smooth running, and reduced engine noise
- Meets all engine fuel system requirements and will not harm exhaust aftertreatment systems
- Reduces Emissions – reduces Smoke and Particulates
- Cleans and Protects – detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear – lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel - keeps fuel fresher and protects against formations of gums caused by oxidation
- Cold Weather Protection – improves diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel
- Corrosion Preventative– Corrosion inhibiters will protect the fuel system from rust and corrosion
- Helps Remove Water – special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Contains No Alcohol – avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel up to B20 (20% bio content approved ) – increased water separation shown in bio content up to B20
|16 oz Pint
|Treatment (1:500)||30 gal
Recommended Treatment: 4 ounces Performance Formula per 15 gallons of fuel
Add Stanadyne Additives to tank before filling with diesel fuel to ensure thorough mixing. Tighten bottle cap securely after use and store upright. Store above 32°F (0°C). All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and "double-dosing" is not damaging - although it may not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Stanadyne Performance Formula, which should be used at every refueling year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems and to maximize performance. For further information or to request a Material Safety Data Sheet call Stanadyne Corporation 1-800-842-2496 or visit www.stanadyne.com.