- Performance Formula
- Lubricity Formula
- Winter 1000
- Performance Formula Jr.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Aditivos de Combustibles Diesel
- Protect Your Investment Ad
- Horsepower Boost - Performance Formula Ad
- MPG+ - Performance Formula Ad
- Which Additive is Right for You?
- 99549 Fuel Additives Brochure
- 99039 Diesel Fuel Update
- 99625 PF Comparison Charts
- REACH Compliance: Stanadyne Performance Formula
- Cost Savings Calculator
- Cost Saving Calculator - Metric version
Diesel Fuel Additives
The heart of the diesel engine is its fuel injection equipment and the major enemy of this equipment is poor quality diesel fuel. From our extensive research and testing and our experience in manufacturing diesel fuel injection systems, Stanadyne found that variations in diesel fuel quality around the world can adversely affect today's precision fuel injection systems. Poor quality diesel fuel can cause performance issues, premature wear, gumming of components, and plugged filters. To resolve these issues and to provide protection of the fuel injection system, Stanadyne developed its own line of diesel fuel additives.Stanadyne diesel fuel additives are the only ones in the world that are:
- Made by a fuel injection systems manufacturer
- Tested and approved by major diesel engine and vehicle manufacturers
- Proven to perform best in independent tests
Stanadyne diesel fuel additives protect and improve the performance of all diesel fuel injection systems including:
- High pressure common rail
- Unit injectors
- Rotary distribution pumps
- In-line pumps
Stanadyne diesel fuel additives comply with federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and nonroad engines.
Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be purchased from all authorized Stanadyne service locations in the United States and Canada.
There are other limited locations throughout the world that carry Stanadyne Performance Formula.
Click Here to locate a dealer near you!