Mechanical Fuel Injection Pumps
MODEL DB2 & DB4
The majority of engines fitted to off-road applications continue to use mechanical pump-line-nozzle systems for Tier 3/Stage III A Emission certified engines. Stanadyne continues to develop new features for its family of rotary injection pumps that will assist engine manufacturers in achieving the latest emission standards.
For example, Stanadyne has introduced an improved cold advance - servo light load advance mechanism for its DB4 pumps with up to fourteen pump degrees of range. Cold advance is additive to the light load advance schedule rather than a fixed amount.
With appropriate selection of cam rate and nozzle flow, our mechanical pumps can generate up to 800 bar at the injector. Initial injection rate can be softened with an increasing rate cam and Stanadyne's Rate Shaping Nozzle injector technology. The combination of these features lead to an ability to further retard injection timing and lower NOx emissions.
- Capacities to 30 kW (40 BHP) per cylinder
- Peak injection pressure to 800 bar (11,600 PSI)
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 cylinder versions
- Mechanical Governing to 3% regulation "Best in Class"
- Built-in Automatic Advance
- Electric Shut-off
- Engine speeds to 4,000 ERPM
- Speed/Light Load Advance for optimized timing
- Min/Max Governor for direct throttle response
- Cold start and warm-up Timing Advance
- Adjustable Speed Droop Governor for 3-5% regulation
- Electronic Governor (Isochronous)
- Low Speed Fuel Limiter (smoke and emissions reduction)
- Locked Drive Shaft Timing
- Components for low viscosity fuel usage