- Fuel Manager
- Contact Filtration Systems
- Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Filters/Water Separators
- Nothing Protects Like Original Equipment
- Built & Branded to your SPECS
- FM1 - The Right Fit
- Fuel Manager Filtration Systems - Aftermarket
- Filtros de Combustible Diesel/Separadores de Agua
- Fuel Manager Users Guide
- Fuel Manager Brochure
Diesel Fuel Filters & Water Separators
Fuel Manager is a unique, patented, modular diesel fuel filter/water separator system that can be customized for virtually any application.
Fuel Manager is designed for use in truck, automotive, heavy equipment, marine, industrial and agricultural diesels. The completely modular system has interchangeable components that can be added or removed easily and independently.
All Fuel Manager units remove both particulates and water, and can be adapted for a variety of applications. Optional modular features can be added by the manufacturer, dealer, and in most cases the user. These optional modules include see-through water collection bowl; 12V or 24V electronic water-in-fuel sensor; 12V or 24V electric heaters; diverter heater, which uses return fuel to prevent waxing; hand priming pump; electric lift or transfer pumps; automatic air purging; filter change indicators, etc. Filter elements for the Fuel Manager Series are available in five different micron ratings:
- 2 micron final filter/water separator
- 5 micron final filter/water separator
- 10 micron pre-filter/water separator
- 30 micron pre-filter/water separator
- 150 micron coalescing pre-filter/water separator
Each employ Stanadyne's unique filtration process, trapping more impurities and water without impeding the flow rate. The product's design permits the replacement of elements without the use of tools and without spilling fuel, making service easy in the shop or in the field. When an element is replaced, an easily opened drain valve allows the filter to be completely and neatly emptied before it is removed.
A selection of modular options allows the system to be easily customized:
- In-unit heater.
- Electronic "water-in-fuel" indicator.
- See-thru engineered plastic bowl for convenient visual inspection of water.
- Hand primer.
- Electric lift pump
- Filter change indicator.
- Special marine components are also available with extra anticorrosion protection.
The Fuel Manager's specially designed mounting header accepts any combination of these options. The Series also is available in "top-load" models, which make all serviceable parts accessible from above, providing greater flexibility in design for the OEM by reducing the need for surrounding work space.
Today, over 90 OEMs specify Stanadyne's Fuel Manager fuel filter/water separator systems for their engines and /or equipment. In addition, hundreds of other manufacturers, who use diesel engines made by John Deere, Caterpillar, Perkins, Sisu, Case, New Holland, Ford, and others are benefiting from the superior performance, flexibility, ease of use and competitive cost of Stanadyne's Fuel Manager systems.